Covid 19 Public Safety Plan Motus is open for business and welcomes clients into our office.
To maintain the safety of our clients and employees, we will adhere to the following safety protocols as recommended by the BC Provincial Health Officer.
- Call ahead to arrange your visit so we may maintain a minimum occupancy for physical distancing.
- We will respect the wishes of visitors who desire our staff to wear face masks during visits.
- Avoid unnecessary touching of common surfaces, whenever possible.
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds, or use a hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Do not come into the office if you are sick.
- Cough or sneeze into your bent elbow (not your hands).
- Anyone who is concerned that they may have been exposed to, or is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, should contact their health-care provider, or call 811.